The Amendments Committee supports the management of votes on resolutions and other documents throughout the Congress meetings.
In total, it consists of six members that serve for three years. Half of the members are part of the European Greens’ Committee. The other three members are elected by the Council and are delegates from our Members Parties. They are re-elected after a term of three years.
You can contact the Amendments Committee on email@example.com
Current members of the Amendments Committee:
- Benedetta De Marte (Secretary General)
- Sibylle Steffan (Committee Member)
- Mina Jack Tolu (Committee Member)
- Sam Murray (Federation of Young European Greens)
- Antoine Tifine (Europe Ecologie - Les Verts)
- Gwendoline Delbos-Corfield (MEP, Greens-EFA in EP, co-opted by the EGP Committee until end 2024)