In 2004, the European Greens were frontrunners in organising the first pan-European campaign for European Elections.
Ten years later, we will be the first European party to organise an open Europe-wide Online Primary to select our two leading candidates.
In times of financial crisis and declining trust in European institutions, we will demonstrate that European politics can be different - participatory, interactive, democratic and fun! Follow how our 2014 Elections Campaign builds up and join us in reloading European democracy! You can already join the conversation on twitter with #GreenPrimary!
- 21 May 2014 - Greens continue with innovative campaigning in final phase
- 20 May 2014 - Proposals for a Green Commission - The European Alternative we Greens fight for
- 16 May 2014 - Europe agrees: Keller was last night's stand out candidate
- 04 May 2014 - Café Europe – Green Campaign Kick-Off in Berlin
- 29 Apr 2014 - Ska takes part in Big Crunch Presidential Debate