The 37th Extraordinary EGP Congress in Vienna welcomed 4 new EGP Members!
- LIVRE from Portugal, new full EGP member
- Párbeszéd - A Zöldek Pártja from Hungary, new associate EGP member
- PAN from Portugal, new associate EGP member
- VESNA - zelena stranka from Slovenia, new associate EGP member
Special congrats to now full EGP member Progresīvie from Latvia!
By election for EGP Bodies FAB and AMC:
- For actions against trade with endangered species
- Fighting water crisis and saving Rivers and Natural Water Bodies From Drought and Mismanagement
- Green and science-based approach to cannabis law in Europe
- For a modern and ambitious EU economic governance and common fiscal policy
- Sustainable and Just Wellbeing Economies for People and Planet
- The Prohibition of Lethal Autonomous Weapon Systems
- TOWARDS THE EU ELECTIONS 2024: THE GREEN VISION AND THE GREEN CAMPAIGN
- Leading the Green Success in 2024: procedure for the 2024 EGP leading candidates
- Closing the Age Gap in Politics - Prioritising Young Candidates for the 2024 EP elections
- The EU has a diversity and inclusion problem! It's high time for change. Let's be that change!
- European Political Parties must remain pan-European!
Adopted statutory documents
- Minutes of 36th EGP Council and the 6th EGP Congress, Copenhagen, 2-4 December 2022
- EGP Activity Report 2022
- Updated EGP Membership List / Annex B of the EGP Statutes
- Updated Agreement with FYEG / Annex D of the EGP Rule Book
- Prolongation mandate current AMC
- Proposal for an Extraordinary Extended Congress, 2-4 February 2024 - ELECTORAL CONGRESS
You can access the voting session page of the Vienna Congress June 2023 with the draft documents and series of amendments HERE.