The 37the EoCongress would need to elect two replacement members for the Amendments Committee (AMC): One female position in the AMC is open and a second position in AMC will open up after the 37th EoCongress in Vienna.
By the deadline of 2 May (23:59 CEST) we have received two male candidacies. The Committee will propose a co-opted female person post Vienna Congress until end of 2024.
Note: the candidacy of Thomas Künstler was withdrawn on Tuesday 22 May 2023
- WITHDRAWN CANDIDACY : Thomas KÜNSTLER
Nominated by Bündnis90/Die Grünen (Germany)
Supported by déi gréng (Luxembourg), Partija Zelenykh Ukrainy (Ukraine), Young European Greens (FYEG), Partia Zieloni (Poland) and Vihreät - De Gröna (Finland)
- Antoine TIFINE
Nominated by Europe Ecologie - Les Verts (France)
Supported by Young European Greens (FYEG), Vihreät - De Gröna (Finland), Partija Zelenykh Ukrainy (Ukraine), Miljöpartiet de gröna (Sweden), Zelení / Czech Greens (Czech Rep), Die Grünen, die grüne Alternative (Austria), Esquerra Verda (Spain)
You can find their motivation and CV HERE.
At the Vienna EoCongress a plenary session on Friday evening is foreseen for brief presentations of the candidates, with the opportunity for Q&A.
For your memory
- this mandate will be for a period of 1,5 years (started in spring 2021) until the end of 2024.
- The Amendments Committee consists of six members: the current members can be found on the EGP website HERE.
- AMC members supports and advise the EGP Committee regarding the draft resolutions and amendments that are submitted to the Congress, in preparation of the voting session.
- For the full task description of the AMC we refer to the Statutes (article 6.8, page 16) and the EGP Rule Book (Article 7, page 6).
The Call for two replacement Candidates for AMC from 5 April 2023 can be found HERE.