Moving Ahead: Green Mobility for Healthy Cities
- Plenary sessions on urban planning and mobility, Green strategies to achieve carbon neutral cities and cooperation between the local and European level
- Parralel working group sessions on the role of taxation in Greening the transport sector, sharing mobility and alternative modes of transport
The conference will be held in English with Italian and French interpretation provided throughout.
The conference will provide numerous opportunities for networking and will be followed by a subsequent conference "Governare Green" by the Green European Foundation on Sunday 23 October, from 9.30 - 14.00. It will consist of 3 sessions:
- The management of cities in the Zero Waste era
- Inspiring experiences: 7 short talks that can ease the life of a Green administrator
- Energy of the future? How to go towards zero emissions territories?
The countdown is now on until our pivotal Berlin Council between 23-25 November when we will come together among Greens to map out our shared future. On top of the agenda will be the vote to elect our Leading Candidates (known as spitzenkandidaten) who will represent the Green family at European level and blaze a path towards the May 2019 European elections. Alongside this, we’ll be adopting our Manifesto and launching our campaign plan.