GETTING TO THE CONFERENCE VENUE:
FROM THE CENTRAL STATION:
Address: DOGA, - Design og Arkitektur Norge - Hausmanns gate 16, 0182, Oslo, Norway
By bus: 8 minutes
- taking bus 54 at Kjelsås stasjon and getting off at Jakob kirke (2 stops)
- taking bus 34 at Tåsen and getting off at Jakob kirke (2 stops)
*The price for a single bus ticket is 36 NOK (about 3,7€) if it is pre-bought, and 56 NOK (about 5,7€) if it is bought to the bus driver.
*The price for a 7-day ticket is 285 NOK (about 29,50€)
*The price for a 24h-ticket is 108 NOK (about 11,17€)
Further information on the prices of public transportation tickets can be found here.
- Head northeast toward Strandgata (take the stairs)
- Turn right onto Fred Olsens gate
- Fred Olsens gate turns slightly left and becomes Nygata
- Turn right onto Storgata
- Turn left onto Hammersborggata
- Turn right onto Torggata
- Turn left onto Hausmanns gate
FROM THE AIRPORT
By bus: 50 minutes
- taking bus F2B at Oslo Lufthavn and getting off at Haausmanns bru (8 stops). Then walking for about 8 minutes to the venue.
Airport express: 45 minutes
- taking F1 at Oslo Lufthavn and getting off at Oslo Central Sation (non-stop). Then walking for about 13 minutes to the venue.
- Here you can check schedules and buy tickets