In the list below you can find the documents in PDF as adopted by the Liverpool Congress, 30 March - 2 April 2017.
1. On the situation in Syria
2. On the War in Eastern Ukraine
3. On Europe’s contribution to protecting Global Commons: the high seas, Antarctica and outer space
4. On greenwashing in energy production from fossil fuels
5. On the integration of the European railway network
6. Opposing Trump’s policies and fighting the far-right: building the alternative by deepening democracy in the EU
7. On nuclear power
8. On Strengthening the Pillar of Social Rights: an age perspective
9. Tackle environmental destruction! For a binding international environmental law architecture
10. On Eastern Partnership and Sustainable Tourism in the Black Sea Region
You can find all documents as drafted here.
See all articles
Wiertzstraat 31 — B 1050 Brussels Phone: +32 (0)2 626 07 20Contact Us
Site built by Fuzion Aotearoa Ltd using open source solutions: Drupal and CiviCRM. Design by Superlatief With the financial support of the European Parliament