Brussels, 24 August 2017
To the EGP Council Delegates, Member Parties
Notification - EGP Committee proposal for the withdrawal of membership from De Groenen, the Netherlands
With this mail, the EGP Commitee would like to formally notify you of the Proposal for Membership Withdrawal of De Groenen, the Netherlands, which will be presented to the vote at the EGP Council, Karlstad, Sweden, 24-26 November 2017. You can find the proposal and the 10 annexes below.
The leadership of De Groenen has been notified on 22 August 2017. Before voting on this proposal, both of De Groenen’s factions will have the opportunity to be heard at the Karlstad Council.
Clearly, a proposal for withdrawal of membership is a sensitive and serious issue and we can imagine you might want extra information. So we encourage you to let us know if you have any questions and we will be happy to oblige.
Dossier - Annexes:
- Report Scouting mission to Netherlands De Groenen, 17 March 2017
- Report Fact Finding mission to Netherlands De Groenen, 21-22 June 2017
- EGP Committee letter to De Groenen with notification of proposal membership withdrawal, 22 August 2017
- Registration of De Groenen with Chamber of Commerce, 24 August 2017
- Party programme (LINK) – previous versions can be found HERE) – content page in EN, February 2017
- Activity Plan 2016-2019, March 2015 in Dutch and English
- Timeline/Communications with De Groenen regarding their voting rights at the Joint Congress in Liverpool (with both factions) – 1-10 March 2017
- Comparison Financial Reports 2011-2016 (from issues of Gras newsletter)
- Tax Authority decision to withdraw De Groenen’s ANBI status
- Overview of election results for De Groenen and GroenLinks, 1984-2017
With kind regards,