Session at the EGP Council in Karlstad, 24 November, 18:00-19:45
In the local elections of 2017 the Finnish Greens increased their share of votes by nearly four percentage points – the largest increase of all parties – and rose to the position of Finland’s fourth-largest party. Since the election the Greens’ opinion poll ratings have further increased to unprecedented heights.
The session highlights the strategy and actions behind the electoral success.
- History of election results for Finnish Greens
- 2011, Turning point for election strategy
- Cornerstones of the Finnish Greens’ election strategy
- 2015 general election and 2017 local election - what was done right
- Key learnings + discussion
Speaker: Kaisa Hernberg, Acting Secretary General of Vihreät - De Gröna, Finland