Session organised by Green European Foundation and the Heinrich Böll Foundation European Union at the EGP Council in Karlstad on Saturday, 25 November 18.45-20.30
- What makes a deal (un)acceptable?
- Should Greens engage with everyone?
- What are reasonable conditions for a coalition government?
Join the Green European Foundation and the Heinrich Böll Foundation European Union for a new workshop in their "Greens in government" series!
This time we will dive in the preliminary stage of governing and discuss first-hand insight with Green parties' representatives who are or have recently been in a negotiation process to enter a coalition government.
Moderator: Monika Baunach, Constituency Coordinator to Keith Taylor, Member of the European Parliament
- Christian Kmiotek, co-president of déi gréng, Luxembourg
- Marjolein Meijer, chair of GroenLinks, Netherlands
- Joana Silva, Member of the National Council of Os Verdes, Portugal