The European Green Party is committed to offering high quality paid internships. In order to comply with our commitment and given the current regulations imposed by Covid-19, this internship can only be offered to someone already residing in or willing to move to Belgium.
General tasks and supervision
Under the guidance of the Head of Unit, the intern will assist in the preparation of the upcoming EGP Autumn Council 2021 and the development of the Local Councillors Network.
- Supporting the event manager EGP Councils in the entire range of prep work and on-site organisation, including reporting and evaluation
- Supporting the project managers of the EGP’s Local Councillors Network in several projects
- Student or recent graduate (max 2 years post-degree) in a relevant field or relevant equivalent experience
- Very high organisational and communication skills
- Good command of English
- Clear learning goals and expectations
- Adherence to the values of the European Greens
- Full time 6 months internship with flexible work time and occasional travelling, starting 15 September 2021
- Remuneration: 1650€ / monthly gross
- We cover external costs such as equipment needs
- An international working environment with progressive people from all corners of Europe
- An environment where the learning dimension of the internship is core to the experience
- The European Green Party office is based in Brussels, Belgium. The position is full time (38 hours per week). Covid-related restrictions and obligations (work from home) might apply.
For more information
- Please contact Florian Denys, email@example.com
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send a motivation letter, with a focus on your learning expectations, with your curriculum vitae by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 August 2021 (eob), indicating “Programme Intern” in the mail title.