19:00 - 19:10
Opening Words from EGP, FYEG, and Scottish Young Greens
19:10 - 21:10
- Liam McCabe, Young Europeans in Scotland
Is it possible to leave the European Union and keep freedom of movement?
- Amelia Womack, Deputy Leader Green Party of England and Wales
- Tea Jarck, youth trainer, former president of Slovenian Youth Council
How can Europe fight youth unemployment and create economic opportunities for young people?
- Aina Vidal, trade union representative and ICV MP (Spain)
- Sean McLaughlan, Unite Youth
How can young people fight for a Europe that works for us and defend our place in the EU?
- Ross Greer, MSP for the Scottish Green Party
21:30 - 23:30