- R1 Anti-corruption, transparency and participation need to be at the heart of distributing EU funds
- R2 A common position on Afghanistan
- R3 Upholding the prospect of EU integration of the Western Balkans
- R4 Future relations with Russia must be based on values, the rule of law and fundamental rights
- R5 European solidarity for Lebanon
- R6 Fortress Europe? No thanks!
- R7 European leadership for global climate action
- R8 Building resilient green municipalities of the future
- R9 Towards better implementation of European environmental legislation
- R10 Energy poverty: a just energy transition of European regions means energy poverty eradication
- R11 For an industrial role for ectric cars serving the climate, employment, the environment and social justice
- R12 End the humanitarian crisis on the Polish-Belarusian border
Adopted statutory documents
- Online Meeting Rules 34th EGP Council
- Updated Membership List (Annex B of the EGP Statutes)
- Minutes of the 33rd Council
- EGP Rule Book - Annex P - Online Council Meeting rules // The EGP Rule book (available in the bottom menu) will be updated asap.
- Budget and Membership Fees 2022
- Activity Plan 2022
You can access the voting session page with the draft documents and the series of amendments HERE.