The European Green Party (EGP) is looking to recruit an Accountant.
- A-Z of bookkeeping, including salary and meal vouchers bookings
- Payments management
- Contact person for suppliers
- Reporting to the Belgian authorities, including VAT declaration.
- Financial reporting to the European Parliament
- Formal training in accounting according to Belgian accounting standards
- At least 2 years work experience
- Very good knowledge of the English language (working language of the organisation)
- Very good knowledge of French and/or Dutch
- Experience in working with online accounting software is an asset
- Experience in bookkeeping following the rules of the European Institutions is an asset
- A full-time position (38 hours per week)
- The chance to be a part of a dynamic team and European political organisation
- A work environment with fun, friendly and passionate colleagues from all corners of Europe
- Flexible working hours
- The position is to be filled as soon as possible
The work is located at the European Green Party headquarters in Brussels, Belgium. However, in the execution of their professional activities, the employee may be required to travel and to work in other locations, both in Belgium and abroad.
For more information
Please contact Anna Yeliseyeva via email@example.com or visit our website.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send a motivation letter with your curriculum vitae without picture by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org until 14 June 2020 eob, indicating “Accountant” in the mail title.