Resolution adopted at the EGP Council, Ljubljana, 11-13 April 2008.
On Tuesday April 7 2008 Barbara Schramm has, for health reason, resigned as financial advisor. This leaves the EGP currently with 2 financial advisors, Steve Emmott and Lena Lindström.
- Because the following year the financial follow-up, due to the upcoming election campaign, will be of utmost importance.
- Because the council has been informed well during the Vienna council about all candidates for the position of financial advisor.
- Because at the Vienna council the election resulted in 28 votes for Barbara Schramm, 27 votes for Ari Heikinen and 26 votes for Claude Brouir.
The committee and the treasurers meeting propose to the council to accept the following decisions:
- The council appoints Ari Heikinen to fill the position of Barbara Schramm until the end of her mandate in the fall of 2010.
- The council co-opt Claude Brouir as an extra member of the finance monitoring group until fall of 2009
|17.Financial advisor.pdf||23.06 KB|