Saturday, 3 December, 19:00 - 20:15
You are invited to follow and participate in the General Assembly of the European Network of Green Seniors, including the workshop: "Age friendly Cities and Communities", presented by Christa Möller-Metzger ENGS and Germany City Council Hamburg.
moderated by Kris Fierens , vice president. All participants to the 6th EGP Congress are invited to attend and this session can also be followed as a videoconference through the EGP Congress website.
In according with Article 6.3 of our Statutes the AG convenes once a year or when there is a necessity to approve an important document, like a Manifesto. (www.greenseniors.eu/about-us)
This will be a hybrid meeting. You can take part online through this Zoom call (Meeting ID: 868 6441 4797).
- Call meeting to order by Chair Kris Fierens, Secretary to record meeting, confirmation by attendees
- Confirmation of Voting Members
- Approval of Minutes of General Assembly Meeting Riga June 2022
- Information of the board
- Presentation New Members
- Financial Report June – December 2022
- Budget for 2023
- Planning 2023
- WHO Programm "Agefriendly Cities and Communities", by Christa Möller-Metzger ENGS and Germany City Council Hamburg
- Presentation of updated Manifesto
- Discussions and Adoption of Manifesto
- Discussion ENGS Voting Status within EGP