The 33rd EGP Council accepted Catalunya en Comú as candidate member.
Election Amendments Committee
The 33rd EGP Council eleced three members from the member parties for a period of three years in the EGP Amendments Committee (2021-2024) to join current Committee members Oras Tynkkynen, Mélanie Vogel and Mar Garcia.
- On the Future of Europe
- On Transnational Lists
- Consent is sexy!
- The EU’s China policy must uphold human right and international rule of law
- A Four-day week for a greener, equal and fairer Europe
- Fair distribution and global access to Covid-vaccines
- A Farm to Fork Strategy that works for People & Planet
- Recovery and Resilience facility – for a true Green and just Transition
- 2021: Year of Rail – on Green rail transport
- Smart cities
- On defending our fundamental rights in the face of biometric mass surveillance in public places in Europe
- Online Meeting Rules for the 33rd EGP Council
- Adopted Disciplinary Measures, Partidul Verde (Romania)
- Minutes of the 32nd EGP Council
- EGP Membership List, Annex B of the EGP Statutes - dd 29 May 2021
- EGP Activity Report 2020
The draft documents and amendments as tabled can be found here.