The Balkan Network of the EGP includes the Green parties in Croatia, Romania, Bulgaria, as well as Turkey and Greece.
The Balkan Network was founded during the EGP Council in Paris in November 2011 and is in full development.
Inclusive Balkan Network meetings are organised parallel or next to the EGP Councils currently and a new online platform has just been created for all members; hosted on this website.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Zaklina Zivkovic, Serbia
Borislav Sandov, Zelenite Bulgaria
For more information, contact:
Vesna Jusup: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference "Greening Balkan economies" presentations can be found here
- Founding declaration of the European Green Party’s Balkan Network, 11 December 2011 (PDF)
- Report on the first Balkan Network meeting in Athens, 9-11 December 2011 (PDF)
- Declaration of Michalis Tremopolous (MEP) on the Greek crisis, presented during the Athens meeting, 11 December 2011 (PDF)
- Minutes of the Balkan Network meeting during the Copenhagen Council, 10 May 2012 (PDF)
- Presentation by Pavla Brady, Czech Republic, on low cost campaigning, 10 May 2013 (PDF)